Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Friday!

Wow, as far as Fridays go, this one has been a bit of a mixed blessing.

I can see the end of the current project from here, which is a huge relief.

I was supposed to go visit a friend during her layover at the airport, but her flights have all been rescheduled. At this point, she may not make the connection to her international flight. Mrp.

I had a fantastic virtual "conversation" with an acquaintance of mine who writes fantasy novels, Elizabeth Bear. Which is something to blog about another day!

I have to take my cat to the vet. Bleh.

And it's new release Friday! Check these books out:

A Taste of Italy by Lucie Simone
She's always been a naughty girl at heart...



Between Floors by Lia Sebastian
Her home is where his heart is and he'll prove it to her.



Slow Burn by Madison Chase
Their passion was instant. But her secret could change everything.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Madison Chase said...

Hey Sara, What a treat to be hopping around the blogs, land on your page, and see my cover. What a sweetie you are! When you have a free day, let me know and you can come hang out on my blog and promote your book. :)

Love Madison