Friday, July 14, 2006

The Dragon Undone

is available now, complete with a brand new excerpt. Thanks, everyone, for the words of support!

Also available from my fellow Cobblestone authors today:

Midnight Whispers by Anisa Damien
What happens when friends-with-benefits isn't enough?

Midnight Whispers

The Pirate's Booty by Shelli Stevens
She went to steal a brooch, but found her deepest fantasies.

The Pirate's Booty

And don't forget my contest. If you haven't commented or emailed me already, you have until 8pm Pacific tonight to do so.

5 comments:

Loribelle Hunt said...

Yay! Happy Release Day, Sara!

Cathie said...

Hi Sara!!! Congrats on your release! Sounds great!!!

Amy S. said...

Congrats on the new release!

Ann Cory said...

Right on Sara!!! Looks fantastic :) Can't wait to read it.
WOO HOO!!!

~Ann Cory

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, I cannot wait to read your latest work. In the mean time, I needed to tell you that I reviewed your work Fortune's Fool at Euro Reviews and really enjoyed it. The review is at:
http://euroreviews.eu.funpic.de/bookdetails.php?book_id=539

Thank you,
Karen
@ Euro Reviews