Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Connected books

So as we've talked about (we being Lori, Shelli and I), we're writing connected books. Or rather, that's the plan. There are already two books turned in. Mine's the last one to go.

This is harder than it looks. I keep hitting walls and getting myself all tangled up in trying to make things work and fit around what the other two wrote.

Man. We did this one off the cuff. If it happens again, it's going to take more planning to result in fewer grey hairs. :)

In other news, it's still hot. That's not helping.

ETA: Crisis averted somewhat. This is a good thing. The learning curve is a bear, I tell you. But the Musketeers will persevere.

1 comment:

Emmy Ellis said...

Brave, brave!

The last time I co-wrote with someone, I wanted to rip his hair out.

:o)