Sunday, April 02, 2006

Update update update.

I've changed my website to be less boring formal and to have some fun with it. Yellow is a good color, and it makes me happier, so there you go.

Still waiting to hear back about a couple of projects out there in the ether. That's one of the hardest parts about this business, I think. Waiting. As I've mentioned, time moves differently on either side of the editorial desk. So. I do my best, as we all must, to distract myself with other things.

And it's not like I don't have projects to work on. I'm editing a book I think I'll send on to Cobblestone Press. And I have an "assignment" (well, a reserved Rune) for a series they're doing. I've got plot notes written up on that. And there's a lighter short piece I'm thinking about giving them, too.

So I could be busy! And instead I'm dwelling on what's already out the door. Ah, writers. We're wacky.

No comments: