Friday, May 19, 2006

Weekly format.

Over at Romancing the Blog, PBW mentions a few things to liven up a blog. I've been thinking about doing a weekly format sort of thing for a while, so maybe I ought to just put it into effect, hm?

The question is, what would you, the reader who happens to stop by, like to see? There are people who do hunk of the week pics, but I'm not so great at tracking down the beefcake collections. Maybe a beauty of the week? A prompt-picture of the week? (Writing prompt, I mean.)

Would an excerpt day (150 or so words from the current WIP) be of interest?

Trivia day? Ask a question, earn points, a certain number of points earn you a free book download or gift certificate to my publisher or something similar?

Q&A day? Writing topic day?

Feel free to make suggestions!

1 comment:

Lia said...

Wow, you've got some great ideas. I've thought for a while that I should do the format thing, but I never get around to it. Maybe soon . . .

I like the writing prompt picture and topic ideas. Giveaways are always fun, although earning points sounds a bit complicated. Or maybe I'm just tired. LOL!