Friday, June 01, 2007

Finally Friday

The week is over. How are you all celebrating? I think I'd like to see a movie this weekend after a sort of rough-start to the week. Tuesday, I mailed something at the post office. I had lunch, came home.

And discovered Wednesday morning that I'd left my wallet behind. How did I discover this? Someone had used a credit card to try to buy gas. Thankfully the company called and let us know, but still. I felt like a fool. I've gone through all the steps to start getting things back, but not fun.

Today, we'd been invited to go out and be part of a local film being shot at the stables where Dia is. We were supposed to be part of a mounted search and rescue team, which I thought sounded like *loads* of fun. But the shoot got canceled, so, no film time for us! Boo.

But today is a good day anyway, because it marks the release of my latest book, Finding Home. I was one of Cobblestone Press's launch authors, and so I get to participate in the Anniversary Celebration today. Swing by Cobblestone Press today and take a look at all the books available.

And happy reading!

2 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Congrats on your new release Sara! Sounds excellent. :)

Ericka Scott said...

Congratulations on your new release! It's in my TBR pile!