Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ugh.

This marks the second weekend that I have gone out to play with Dia, been fine all through the ride, and then suddenly had a blood sugar incident, where the world starts to white out and I nearly faint. I think I have figured out what brings this on, but dang if it isn't frustrating as heck. Not to mention embarrassing, as I look like a wuss in front of the trainer.

Grr.

Right. On to the things that really count: I have finished assignment #2 for Fox. Next season promises to be a big supernatural (as opposed to Supernatural, though hooray for season 3) season for all the networks. I am hopeful that Fox will like something they see in what I've done and we'll move on to assignment #3. Keep your fingers crossed.

I also have a new release coming on June 1st, to celebrate Cobblestone Press's One Year Anniversary.

The book is called Finding Home and it's part of the In the Runes series.



Nora Whiteside has a restless soul. Despite the job, the comfortable apartment, and weekly Girls Night Out, no place she's been has felt like home.

So when she gets a battered letter from a man claiming to be the father she thought was dead, she's curious. Intrigued. She packs up her cat and heads to Wyoming, to the house on reservation land he claims she's inheriting.

And meets Tucker Greene, the son her father never had. Will they be rivals for his affection or can they learn to work together? Can people from two different worlds find middle ground?

3 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Oh man, Sara! I hope you figure out what brings that on. That STINKS.
Congrats on the release. It sounds great.

Tessa Dare said...

Hmm. Sounds a lot like pregnancy to me! Just kidding. Hope you get it worked out - getting dizzy on horseback sounds scary.

Congrats on the new release!

Ericka Scott said...

Sounds a bit scary. My advice. . .pack a snack!

Congrats on the release. Cobblestone has quite a party planned for 1 June!