Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays

Happy holidays to everyone. I hope you're all enjoying peaceful times with friends and families, good food, and entertaining yourselves as you choose.

We did not travel to the in-laws, so we're having an *extremely* quiet Christmas this year. We will open presents when the Engineer gets up. P'raps we'll see a movie today. It's one of those years. Quiet. Just us. With him constantly working and me constantly writing, we don't always get the chance to connect, so this is a good break.

I turned in the first round edits on the Cerridwen book. I turned in a proposal for my alter-ego. I got a request for the full of a book from a NY house.

It's been a good year, but I kind of want to slack and *read* for a while. :) I have not read nearly as much as I'd like, but I haven't stopped buying books. Bad me. It's a weakness. I also know an awful lot of authors and I always feel like I should support my friends...

Right. So. Maybe tapering off the mad writing for the last week of the year and just enjoying life some. There's a whole new year around the corner and I'll be back at it, and then some.

All good wishes and hopes for you and yours!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all your accomplishments Sara. Good luck on the NY request. I've bought a ton of books too that I need to just veg out and read. But I also want to finish writing a story over the holiday. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

Your career is just full-speed ahead! How exciting, to send your full manuscript to NY.

Congratulations! Now enjoy a bit of well-earned rest.

Alice Audrey said...

It sounds like things are really moving for you. Good for you!

Alice

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got an action packed 2007 ahead of you!

Enjoy!