Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Contest announcements and answers!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween. I'm a little disappointed, since we got *not a single trick or treater*! What's up with that? Last year we had great ghosts and ghoulies. This year? Not a peep. Though I'm hearing that from friends all over the country. I'll be sad if Halloween stops being what it was when I was a kid.

I'll bet you want to know about that contest of mine, don't you? Well, the wait is over. The winner of my Vegas Magic contest is: Mindy! I'll be contacting her to get her address and have a basket in the mail to her soon.

There's another contest going on over at one of our group blogs. Swing by, answer some questions, and get entered in a drawing for five of Cobblestone's Octoberfest ebooks, including my latest release, Stacking the Deck.

I found out I was awarded one of Literary Sass's Tequila Worm awards yesterday, for a favorite read. I love that blog, their reviews and their taste in books. ;) Go check them out.

As for the question about which of my five facts is false from yesterday... should I let that go another day? Maybe I will. Ah, delicious torture.

Off to run errands (that involve getting my glasses fixed, what fun) then back to the computer to dive into NaNoWriMo. Aieee.

1 comment:

Sara Lindsey said...

Trick or treat!
Now you've had a trick or treater!
;)
Sara