Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Jumping in with both feet.

Boy. Just when I thought I understood computers.

Hello, hi there, howdee do! I have finally got things up and running on my side of the internet, and I can wave to everyone, settle in with my chai and cake, and put my feet up for a while.

So here I am!

Why am I here?

I've just signed a contract with Cobblestone Press to have a book of my published when they open their doors on June 2nd of this year. I'm so excited! I haven't slowed down since I got the news on Sunday. My husband is hoping I unwind sometime soon, I think, but he's already been warned that this is just the beginning.

The book is titled Fortune's Fool. It's a contemporary romance between a widowed woman trying to make a new life for herself and her son and a CHP officer haunted by his past.

More news as I have it!

1 comment:

Loribelle Hunt said...

Congrats Sara! I'm very excited about Cobblestone myself. :)