Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday Motivation

Here I come, to save the daaaaay!

Ahem. No, I'm not Mighty Mouse, but I do have a new picture.

Before we get there though:

Inara Press has closed its doors. I wish Dawn and Sara and the rest of the staff and authors all the best.

Cobblestone Press continues to rock!

Freya's Bower continues to put out Bites that are getting attention.

And I got to visit with/talk to/be entertained by Nadia Cornier of Firebrand Literary, as she visited our chapter this weekend. So much fun, good information and a very accessible agent and person. It was fantastic.

Still chugging away on ye old writing. This is made easier by the fact that the Engineer is out of town for the week. I miss him, but the house is nice and quiet. Yay!

On to the picture!



----

When the end of the world comes, I will build a boat and sail into the sunset of life as we know it. I'm sure there'll be a better end. There has to be when our world ends in pain and fire and anger. When the skyline warms with a rich mango hue, I'll turn my eyes to the heavens and count the stars. When ash from the fires blots out the milky way, I'll remember how the moon hung fat and full on that last night, and I will close my eyes to dream that tomorrow will bring another day.

----

Your turn.

No comments: