Sunday, December 23, 2007

My triumphant return...

Or not so triumphant, but a return at least.

Hello anybody who is still occasionally swinging by. *waves enthusiastically*

I know I've been terrible with this blog. Rectifying that is one of my early New Years' resolutions. As is...well, a lot of things.

Suffice it to say that I'm still here. I have done nerve damage to my left hand, so I'm typing very slowly, but I am nothing if not determined (read: stubborn) so here I am.

I wish you and yours the very best of whatever holiday you celebrate and a very Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Lenora Bell said...

Nice to see you, Sara! I'm sorry to hear about your nerve damage.

I'm bad about updating my blog, so I'm with you on the New Years' resolution.

Happy holidays to you, too!

Catie said...

Yay! You're back! (I still check! :))

Anonymous said...

Aw, babe, I didn't know about your hand. I'm really sorry, and hope you're getting the help you need. I'll say a prayer for you. Thanks for visiting my blog :o)

Lynne Simpson said...

Yikes, Sara! Take care of yourself. I'm glad you're still around!