Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So this blog thing...

I am clearly terrible at keeping this blog up to date.

Yes, I've missed updating the sensual romance list.

And the Thursday Thirteens.

And the serial read (because I got all conflicted about that).

And I never posted a trip report.

But dang it, I'm still coming up with new words.

Today's entry: grog -- quite simply put, this is a group blog. Because there should be a word for it. Amazon took plog; bloup is silly. So grog it is and grog it shall be.

Go forth and spread the word. ;)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Grog is good. Good grog! But the story? C'mon then, Sara!

Shelli Stevens said...

Grog it is. Happy late birthday by the way :)

Tessa Dare said...

I love the word! Fabulous.

You know, I use bloffle ALL the time.

Ericka Scott said...

I love the word! Thanks for making it up for us.