Friday, September 21, 2007

I know, I know.

It's been ten days since my last post. I feel like I'm stepping into the confessional.

For the curious, Life After Agent is not yet any different than Life Before. I have not yet been offered fame and fortune. Note the operative word, yet. :)

I also have no takers on my lunch deal, which disappoints me a bit, but ah well, that's the way it goes.

The romance blogosphere continues to be rife with Authors Behaving Badly and publishers closing and honestky, there's just no time to post everything. The minute I turn around, something else has happened. I'm hoping that this settles by the end of the year, or at the end of the year so we can all start over with a clean slate in 2008.

Ooh, I'm a poet.

Have a great weekend. :)

4 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Can I just say "I doubt it?" LOL. There seems to have been a lot of stuff flying around lately.
It's all been interesting though.

Sarah Palmero said...

You can, Jennifer, and I'm inclined to doubt it, too. But at the same time, I can hope. ;)

Tessa Dare said...

I wish I could come for lunch!! Alas, I can't.

Yeah, and I'm not holding my breath for an end to bloffle.

Shelli Stevens said...

Wow, it's been so long since I've dropped by! You have a new website and an agent! Congrats on both :)

I'm in WA otherwise I'm sure I'd be at the luncheon. Sounds fun! Hope it goes well. And I hope you get a big book deal soon!